Thursday, July 28, 2005

Another long day is done. I started my morning with a phone call from Luciana's school that she split her chin open again and needed stitches. She fell off the monkey bars and resplit the wound she got in swim class a few weeks ago. She just had those stitches removed two weeks ago, before our vacation. She was brave again, but this one definitely hurt her more than the last time.

I then had to take the new cat, Baxter, to the vet for a series of very expensive tests to figure out why he's lethargic and not eating. We still know nothing! Our "free" animals always end up being quite costly. He finally did eat a bit tonight after I gave him IV fluids.

I'm taking a short break from testing/debugging my Alliance database. I was hoping to finish it tonight and still have time to scrap Luciana's recital, but I don't think that's going to happen.

No comments :