Sunday, January 18, 2015

Fiona & Przemek, Part 2


These two continue to be adorable. Most of the time when I enter the room, I find Przemi snuggled under or alongside of Fiona. Sometimes he's in the middle, between Fiona & Fergus. It's hard to get pictures, because he's really fast, and if he hears the door open and looks up and sees someone walking in, he runs and hides in his little "home".  He's unbelievably fast--seriously, he looks like a blur, and I lose sight of him, because my eyes can't keep up with him. He's like a miniature road runner. He even skids to a stop, like Road Runner. It's astounding. I can see all of these adorable snuggle sessions through the windows of the room, but can't get good photos through them because of the screen/wire on the windows. I've tried many times to sneak in and get photos before he notices me (and I have to stay far away, right in the doorway, and zoom in), but so far have only gotten the two.  I'll keep trying.


He was very comfortable, and with his head covered, he couldn't hear as well, so I was able to grab my camera, and get back in the room and snap two photos before he noticed me and took off. I noticed him there, because in my peripheral vision, it looked like something was wrong with Fiona's back foot. As soon as I turned to look at it, I could see that it was her little birdy buddy.  I went in the next day, and it looked like she had two tails, with one tail being his back end.  It was very funny, but I missed the shot. :(

No comments :