Sunday, January 20, 2008

A quickie


I'm having a bleh weekend and am feeling queasy for no apparent reason, so I wasn't going to blog tonight. Then I came downstairs to get some work done and saw this. Hunter & Luciana made this at some point. Not today, as she spent the day "redecorating" her newly repainted walk-in closet (our Saturday project--we still have to tackle the rest of her room). So anyway, I just thought it was so cute. As always, it's the little details that make it. It looks to be H's writing and L's artwork. It's the little hammer that really does it for me. Our group's resident artist and therefore de facto sign maker, Allegrea, will have some help soon. :D


Oh, and I should add that Hunter got a new baby rat. Her name is Zoe, and he loves her a lot. He requested that I put that on my blog. He is also planning to take a picture of her that he would like me to post. He does not use the computer, so he's never read or seen my blog. I can't begin to imagine why my 8 yr old daughter would talk to her 7 yr old friend about her mother's blog (which she does not read or know how to find either). I'm puzzled, but the kids will ask me if I posted about it, and I have to be able to truthfully say yes.

No comments :