Wednesday, November 19, 2008

And I'm off...


Tonight, for my last night at home, I'm hanging with my family. Tomorrow is the big butchery day. I'm more nervous than I've ever been for any of my many medical procedures/surgeries. I'll be spending the next few (not sure how many, but as few as possible) days in the hospital, and I'm looking forward to diving into my big stacks of library books. Biology, astronomy, physics, and a couple of mystery novels--throw in a little morphine, and I'll be in heaven, well, other than the damn catheter. ;) Here's one of my stacks--the first one I'm getting into. I'll be back online when I get back home.

1 comment :

Mommieof5 said...

Hey I am thinking of you!! I will be waiting for the notice that your alright like I know you will be. Your not done raising hell so I am sure the hospital stay won't be long!!! I love you girl always!! no matter how far apart we are. Don't be playing in any Blue Bathroom freshner with out me either!! just think of one name (BUGGY)!! haha