Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Just another day

What a beautiful day! I was hoping to get our new plants in tonight, but I'm not sure I will be able to. L. is really adamant that I need to play 'My Little Ponies' with her as soon as I'm done blogging. I will have to try to lure her outside. She did very well at her baseball game last night. My oldest child continues to keep me on the brink of insanity!


I was hoping this week would be a little calmer than last week, but it seems the next two or three weeks are going to be really rough and busy. Even work is busy and high stress right now. Maybe after that we can catch a little break!

Well our pony play was interrupted by our dogs barking like crazy. I went to see what the dogs were freaking out about, and found the little puppy from the house down the street dancing up and down our driveway. She was absolutely adorable! I picked her up and carried her back and met the new neighbors. They seem very nice but will be moving soon again, unfortunately, as they seem like nice people and have done wonderful things with the house and yard.

We then ran into my parents, who were out for a walk tonight and chatted with them. Since my dad will be having hernia surgery tomorrow morning, he won't be out walking for a while. In the short time we were outside talking, my dad and I were both victimized by hundreds of mosquitoes. I forget how bad they are this year until I spend about five minutes outside. Then I quickly remember.

Hmmm. I've spent the majority of my blog time staring blankly at the screen. I guess my brain isn't working with me tonight. Maybe tomorrow...

I'll just end with some random pics taken tonight during pony play time. Ivan of course, had his little pony that he had to cuddle and guard from anyone who might think about looking at it. Tica had to come check out the ponies. She is out full time, as of yesterday and is doing great! She doesn't shake at all when she comes down to the first floor, which she does on her own now! Oliver hangs out next to me, parading through the ponytown every few minutes to get some chin scratches. Hallie likes to sit on her little red chair where she can watch us and see outside (through the front door) at the same time.






















The last photo of the group, obviously doesn't belong. It's another fun shot from our little mini vacation last week. I don't know that I've ever seen a girl and her dad truly enjoy each other's company as much as these two do!







No comments :