Sunday, December 05, 2010

Why not?

As you can see, L finally got my new header finished. She was tired of hearing me whine about it (I knew that would work :).
We had family game night, and L chose Catopoly. M started the first fire of the season. The cats were quite interested in it, especially Basil and Charlie, as it's the first they've seen.

This is one of the birthday gifts Mark received from his grounds staff (they're friends too). We haven't popped it yet, but it's days are numbered. Tica has been eyeing it, too. All of the gifts he received from his staff were alcohol of some sort. Many of the cards had fart references. They know him well.

We found this in our front entryway. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there. My guess is that it was somewhere in the bookshelves and got knocked out. I have no idea why it would have been in the bookshelf instead of the art boxes I keep the girls stuff in or how it got dislodged, but I was happy to see it. Dej made this in Kindergarten. How cute is that? Her mom is 13 and always takes care of her. ;)

No comments :