Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A good night!







Finally got Mark's pics from the Chain Off!!

It's pouring rain right now! Yea! We really need the rain, and I love to get it at night. We've had a little thunder and lightening, which I also love. And, tomorrow is the fourth, which is my favorite holiday. So, it's a good night. Oh, and lest I forgot, the Twilight Zone marathon just started--one of my favorite Fourth of July traditions. Somehow TZ is so much better when watched in marathon format on the fourth and New Year.

I went straight from work to my parents', where we had dinner (spaghetti). My brother and his family were there as well, and I got to meet JohnnyCash, the dog. He's even cuter in person! While M & Cresha went out to visit Dej at work, Elijah came with me (and my mom) after dinner to 'help' me feed the kittens. He met all of the cats except Ivan, and met the bunny, guinea pig, and birds for the first time. Unlike Michael, he was not remotely frightened in the bird room. :P Luciana and Mark played some D&D, which fascinated Elijah--probably all the miniatures littering our dining room table.

I then found a package of happy goodness on the counter (it came in the mail). Lori hooked me up with the WI Puppy Mill Project (see link on right side of screen). The package continued several different fliers/brochures, bumper stickers, pins. I can't wait to put a "BOYCOTT PETLAND" bumper sticker on all of our cars! Our next Petland protest is going to rock! Appleton, WI is trying to get a Petland campaign going in protest of the new Petland there. They really need help/bodies--I'm so hoping my brother & family will feel community minded and help out sometimes. ;)

2 comments :

MB said...

I am not afraid of the bird room. That's a viscious misrepresentation of the truth. I demand that be removed or you will face severe legal reprecussions from my crack legal staff.

Michael

Anonymous said...

oh Michael is so hilarious!!! hey what's up with Dejanique? she keeps changing her myspace picture and think about your post on my blog and my question is what did she do now?? lol