Sunday, May 29, 2011

Two

We are making progress, though I have reached my capacity for living in a chaotic mess. We've finished the biggest room-L's bedroom. We have two coats of polyurethane left to do on the cat room, and four coats left on the upstairs hall way.


M ended up joining in to help, and with my dad's help Friday and M's, it's gone fairly quickly and painlessly, though I was planning to be done by now.

Her room turned out great, and she can't wait to get moved back in. It's so shiny and slippery and fun! Right now all of the cat room furniture is stuffed in her room until we finish the cat room. Oh, we also still have to put the quarter round back up in her room. I will be painting that tomorrow morning, in hopes that we can get it back on tomorrow night.

Our baby robins continue to grow bigger very quickly. This time I got two little beaks peeking up. Both parents were yelling at me from the locust tree as I was taking these pics.

No comments :