Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Baby's fourth day

She continues to grow by the minute and gets stronger every time I visit her.  No, I don't know what the gender is, but I would rather go with "her" than "it".  I have a 50% chance of being correct.

I'm getting increasingly neurotic about her, examining every part of her and constantly researching whether this or that is normal.  She's quite transparent at this point, so I can see so many colors and shapes inside of her that I get concerned about each one.

Now every single time I go in to check on her, her crop is full.  I can tell it's moving, because the shape and coloration of the contents show through and change.  I'm worried that her parents are overfeeding her now.  I will probably take her to the avian vet on Thursday or Friday, just to calm my increasingly neurotic obsession with her health and development.

No comments :