Sunday, November 25, 2007

Theory on Hunters ;D

Mark brought home the WI State Journal this morning, and I was happy to see the headlines: Fewer Hunters This Year. I'll take the good news, however minor it may be! My new friend, Lane, 'told' me a very funny story about a note she left a hunter, indicating that he hunted to make up for lack of size. The more I think about it, though, there may be some truth to that. I'm going to stick with that theory until proven otherwise. I have a couple of male friends, who hunted when much younger. They are both veggie/AR now and avidly oppose hunting. Anyway, they both started hunting in an effort to win the approval of their very macho fathers, who I'm pretty sure, had much smaller than average male members. Even as boys, they felt guilt and sadness when killing but remorsefully continued for several years. They bear lifelong guilt and anguish over their past murders. They are now however, great guys, who are very secure in their manhood. So there! ;)

Now for a totally different topic: Here are a few of Dej's senior pics. I will be posting the rest of them in future posts.



No comments :