Thursday, March 27, 2008

The more the merrier!

M. returned home tonight with his new tattoo. It's beautiful!!! He sat for almost five hours. I am impressed that he made it through the whole thing in one sitting. I'll wait until I have a good picture to describe and explain it. It's kind of gross looking right now yet.


I have a horrible headache and lots more to do yet tonight, so this will be unusually brief for me. M. snapped these pictures this morning. This is how I wake up every morning. L. did sleep in her own bed, but she likes to come in for snuggles in the morning. In these photos, we have six of the seven cats in bed in their typical sleeping positions. Petey was probably downstairs cuddling the dogs. He likes to spend some time in all the beds but seems to prefer Luciana's, now that she uses it. I love these cats so much!

No comments :