Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You might have PMS if...

1. You string together a stream of obscenities, the likes of which could horrify any sentient being, because the GD stupid blogger keeps erroring out when you try to upload your stupid, frickin pictures. Stupid idiotic java script. Stupid idiotic struts framework. (I'm also pissed off at C# and ASP.NET, due to an altercation with it at work that lasted all afternoon! I'll probably be fighting with that AND Java code tomorrow.) And you've considered stomping on the laptop to pay blogger back.

2. You go to the LOST board to kill time while waiting for stupid blogger to allow pics to upload and find that you want to scream "F-ing MORONS!!" at all the posters, because they are posting idiotic, stupid theories that are a waste of time to read. Bastards. Seriously people, Aaron is NOT Kate's biological child. The entire island population is NOT time jumping and thus is not in need of "constants". Most of all, Annie is so NOT living off the island with Ben's teenage son. And learn the flipping difference between there and their and to and too, for god's sake.

3. You are now queasy from all the migraine drugs taken in an effort to get it down to a bad headache and can't even enjoy the thought that there are delectable chocolate cupcakes and homemade dark chocolate candies available for therapy.

4. You are such a bitch you don't even want to be in the room with yourself.

Well, since the real post I wrote for today is worthless without pictures, I am going to hold off for now. I'm going to go pet my cats in an effort to relax and lower my blood pressure. They can earn their considerably expensive keep by offering me some therapy. If blogger decides to work AND I'm up to the challenge, I'll try to post later tonight.

No comments :