Sunday, December 13, 2009

Final instructions...

A message to my friends & family: If I die before you do, it is your sacred duty to make sure any funeral-ish type of event does NOT include ANY religious crap of any kind at all, not even a prayer! No sappy music either. If there is music, it should be Prince, SOAD, or Pink Floyd. The only sappy thing that should be allowed is the Christina Rossetti poem that I love: "Remember".

And further, I hold you, my friends, responsible for taking the opportunity of a captive audience and turning the whole thing into an animal rights event. Show "Meet Your Meat" or something of that nature. You hard-core AR freaks better completely co-opt the event or I will find a way to come back and make sure your toilets never flush again! ;P Please feel free to mock me, laugh at my supreme uncoordination, and/or pat yourselves on the back for being able to put up with me--I know it's not easy!

We got our tree up and partially decorated. M has been working at the light show for the majority of the weekend, so we haven't had much family time. M didn't work Saturday night, which was date night. We had to spend the date night wrapping presents. We didn't finish, because I'm not done shopping yet. I really, really wish I was.

L made this canvas to memorialize Baxter. This little book in the upper right corner actually opens up. It's a little description of Baxter.

Hallie decided to hang out in the kitchen sink tonight while L was taking her spelling test.

No comments :