Monday, August 11, 2008

M & L went to Niagara Falls this morning and then started the drive back. They are resting tonight in OH and will be home tomorrow evening some time. I can't wait to see them! Tonight is my last night as a single woman with the luxury of time to myself. The critters and I will be very happy to have them back--the dogs especially, as they've not had the number and quality of walks each day that they're used to. Hunter has been coming over to visit with me and play with the cats. He's so lonely without Luciana.

I started my shampoo-free lifestyle this weekend. I've researched it for a while and was finally ready to jump in. Everything I read said that I should see a big difference in 3-4 weeks. Well, I can't wait to see what 3-4 weeks brings, because I am very impressed so far. Yes, my hair is very clean and smells lovely. I still need to use conditioner. But there's a huge difference already. My hair is much less frizzy and much more shiny than it usually is after I wash it. I will be trying this with Luciana and am hoping Dej will give it a try as well.

I had one of those days at work today that just wore me out. My brain is tired--lots of troubleshooting, urgent problems, meetings, and it was just much too fast paced for a Monday. Given that and the fact that this is my last night of "me time", I'm feeling too lazy to type the rest of my intended post. I'll make up for it later, I'm sure, with a post that is incredibly verbose. I'm off to enjoy my nerdy last night now--Pharyngula and Anderson Cooper, here I come.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

ok tell me more about not washing your hair!!

Kathy