Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tattoosday 8


I've been trying to decide whether to post this or wait until I could get a better picture. It will take a couple of weeks for it to heal, and I don't want to wait that long. This pic was taken the day I had it done--before the peeling started. I love this one! It turned out great. I loved Allegrea's design and colors, and loved it even more when Austin finished it. He does such a great job with very detailed shading. I really like the depth it give the tattoo.
This is on my left, outer thigh, with the bottom of the seaweed ending a couple inches above my knee.

Anyway, M. took the pic at night. He's been working such long days, that by the time he can take a pic for me, we're out of natural daylight. Unfortunately the flash reflects off my pasty white thigh and gives the tat a bit of a glare. You get the idea, though. The text reads, "It makes a difference". It's inspired by the starfish story (google it if you're unfamiliar with it) that has kept Les, Allegrea, and I going with AR stuff when we are beyond burned out. I'm the first of the three of us to get the starfish tat. L & A will follow soon.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

where did you get this tatoo done at? I mean where on your body. Kathy