Sunday, February 22, 2009

Circuses.com

We had a great day today, most of which was spent at the Zor Shrine Circus protest. They are still using the George Carden circus, which has MANY violations cited by the USDA, and we all know how low their standards are for animals. There was a really good turnout. Sorrell and a friend made this kick-ass elephant--it was a fantastic visual! It was very cold and windy, so we were pretty happy to get back into our car to warm up and get back to the kittens.















I have lots of cute kitten pictures and bunny pictures from this weekend. I'll post those throughout my posts this week. I'm sticking with just circus photos for today. Luciana made several signs but only brought her largest one. Her friend, Sylvan, was there today, and it was cute to watch the two of them hang out together. Dej also went with us, so I was beyond happy to have my whole family together at the protest. What a great way to spend family time!

No comments :