Friday, November 13, 2009

I'd cut off both your wings on principle alone

It's been a busy week, as usual. It seems to be only getting worse, too. I used my blogging time to get online and work on my project a few times this week. I don't usually do that, but I left Weds. late, regretfully, as my code was really close to working. I really wanted to have that finished before I left for the week. I couldn't get it out of my brain--it was such an intriguing problem, and I just knew I almost had it. I got it! It's such a great feeling! I knew the only way I would be able to get the problem out of my brain, so I could enjoy my time off, was to just finish it. It worked. I am so happy to have it working, I kind of want to remote in again just to look at it's greatness. ;-D

So now that I have time to blog tonight, I'm in a foul and hateful mood. There's only one thing in the world that can make me this hateful and insanely pissed--yep, my oldest who I am now so fondly thinking of as 'the douche'. I need to go be mature and slam things around for awhile. I would like for it to be socially acceptable to kick people when they make me angry. Just kick them repeatedly in their shins, until I was no longer pissy. As long as I'm feeling so ugly, it's a great time to vent about something else. My idea of a clean house, as in, "I just cleaned yesterday, so you can come over", is very, very different from what someone to whom I gave birth means when she says it.

To end on a more positive note, this is one of the fun things I get to do every night. I have an armful of cuddly guinea pig love! Here's Oona and her baby Luna.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

its so nice when you post photos of you sometimes!! I miss ya Aimo!!!

VeganMom said...

I miss you, too!

It would be kind of nice to see some pics of you!