Friday, November 06, 2009

It's better to burn out than fade away

Back to Halloween, since I didn't get a chance to post all that I wanted to. L & M carved another big pumpkin last week, and it turned it really cool. M got pictures of it but keeps forgetting to send them to me, so I can't post it yet.

As evidenced by the one Halloween pic I did post, Logan & Colton joined us as they usually do. As always, M & I had a blast watching the kids. They are so cute and all take care of each other so nicely. The weather was nice for Halloween--it was above 40 with no precipitation. L has eaten about four pieces of candy from her haul.

She made some fabulous little sculptures--a crow and a black rose. I have to say I was shocked when she unwrapped them to show me. I thought she had purchased them and was giving them to me as an early birthday gift, and I thought they were very cool. Then she said she made them. Wow!

2 comments :

MB said...

unda bleeten blatten bloten

VeganMom said...

Hahaha! Nice to know someone gets my weirdness now and then! :)