Friday, March 20, 2009

Down but not out

I returned home from class last night to find my poor baby girl was sick and vomitting. We put in a long night. During the times that she was able to sleep, I was able to get my grading done and midterm grades entered. It feels wonderful to be done with that. Now I can enjoy my spring break (from classes at least) without having to even think about grading. I think I'm dropping today, h. I have a weird headache and a stomach ache and am feeling pretty crappy at the moment.

Wednesday night's LOST was a little less action-packed than most of them have been this season, but it is necessary sometimes to have those episodes that lay the foundation for the big reveal episodes. I did love a few scenes, though. Top three:

1. Hurley and Sawyer's reunion. How sweet was that? I can't be the only person who teared up during their hug.

2. When Sawyer tells Hurley that it's 1977...Hurley's reply, "Oooh. WHAT?!"

3. Sawyer's totally bad-ass schooling of Jack. I'm not a big fan of the whiney-bitch, Jack, so I really loved the totally together Sawyer putting Jack in his place.

I'll share some random pics, as I really don't feel like typing anymore.




Luciana made this magnolia flower out of Play-Doh.







L. & Hunter wearing the hats that Grandpa John got for them at the Chicago Flower & Garden show.

No comments :