Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday. Yuk.






Jasper, letting me know that the armoire door should have been left open for him.



Our sweet little kittens left last night. After having them here for a week and a half, I'm having a hard time adjusting. I keep finding myself wanting to pop in to check on them or play with them, but they're not here. I miss the kids, too, of course. :-D I so very much wish we could keep all of the kittens!


M. came home from work early today, because he was sick. That is an extremely rare event. He really shouldn't have gone in at all today but couldn't manage to stay home. He's feeling pretty crappy. I'm under the weather today as well, but not nearly as bad as he is.

Tomorrow is a big day--we'll be at the capital all day for the Humane Lobby Day event. Les and Allegrea and I will all be riding together, and we will be meeting with other friends there. I hope that it proves to be an effective day. I also hope I'm feeling better tomorrow and not worse!

I'm feeling a bit on the bitchy side tonight, so I will just shut up now and stick with the kitten pictures.

No comments :