Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Suckishness

I had mentally written my blog entry yesterday and was pretty excited about it--was finally planning to get some thoughts about feminism down. I didn't end up having a single spare minute to blog yesterday, though.

Now that it's Tuesday, and I have the time to blog, I don't currently have the inclination. It's been kind of a crappy day in general, and I've spent a good portion of the day on the phone and texting about some nightmarish situations. We have three animal situations that all blew up at about the same time. Two of the situations are so horrible, that I feel like I've been gut punched and have felt that way since this morning when I got the news. These two cases, like so many others, are just too traumatic to talk about. They may join the ranks of those I lock up inside, never share, and always remember. Some things are just too shitty to say out loud!

Tomorrow night is Chloe's next tumor removal surgery, and I am terrified sick about it. I am afraid of the news I will get about the cancer spreading, and I'm afraid she won't pull through. I'm trying to spoil her more than usual and give her extra love tonight. Send our Chloe girl all of your positive thoughts tomorrow night. I'm weepy and off to go cuddle my sweet pup.

No comments :