Friday, October 02, 2009

Intervention?

Luciana is unwell with a nasty cold again. I have a very sore throat, so I'm sure I'm only a few days behind her. YUK! She told me when she finally woke up (a little before 10:00) that she was feeling a little sick to her stomach and might throw up (drainage). She wanted plain noodles for breakfast, and she chowed those right down. Then she got a jar of pickles and started shoveling those in. I said, "Pickles, for breakfast? I thought you were kind of sick." She said, "But they're sweet pickles." and that she was a little sick but the pickles smelled really good. I guess as long as the pickles are sweet, that makes them a breakfast food.

I keep catching Jasper perusing our medicine cabinet. I hope poor little Jaspy isn't turning to drugs. ;) He's started 'asking' me to open the door for him when it's latched and he can't pull it open. He's so cute!

No comments :