Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Kalaanjali Annual Day


We made it through the performance. It went well but was a very long day! She told me she wasn't nervous backstage at all, but when she got out on the stage, and looked down at all the people, she didn't feel like her legs would hold her up. I asked her how she felt about performing; if it was something she could see herself doing in the future. She said, "Yes," and that she liked it and wanted to do more performances. She did NOT get that from me!
I didn't get any pictures of L with her grandparents or Uncle Dan & Beth, because by the time I got backstage to get her, she had already stripped off hger costume and jewelry. I was quite annoyed, but I understand. The elaborate costumes/jewelry and not remotely comfortable!


Here's her guru Meenakshi with her younger son, and then in her role as the goddess Sita.

No comments :