Sunday, January 02, 2011

Craft details

The first photo is of our tiny Tica napping in L's bed with L's new giant stuffed tiger (the one she got with our car purchase). The remainder are the close up shots of each of our pages from craft night. Over the break, L and I watched The Blair Witch Project one of the nights M worked the light show. She's long wanted to see that movie and heard all about how it terrified her sister when she saw it in the theater. I thought winter would be the best time for her to see it. That way, if she ended up terrified by it and afraid to camp, she would have months to forget about it before our next camping trip.

Throughout the movie, she kept asking me when it was going to get scary. When it ended, she said, "That was IT?!" She was underwhelmed by it's scariness. I'm trying to think of the best one to try next. She wants to be scared but we'd like her to continue to sleep in her room at night, so it's a fine line we're working with. I think The Ring may be too frightening and Paranormal Activity has about a 50% chance of creeping her out. The problem with P.A. is that the creepy stuff all takes place within their bedroom at home. She loves her room and is very comfortable in there, and M and I agree that we would like to keep it that way, so I'm going to hold off for a bit on that one. Maybe The Fourth Kind would be a good one for her.

Hunter's:
Luciana's:
Dejanique's (I love the title of the sheet music she used; she searched through the whole book to find a song with a title she liked.):
Mark's:
Mine:

My Mom's: My Dad's:

No comments :