Saturday, January 01, 2011

You are ob-solete

We've kept very busy the last few days again. M has been working like a drone at getting all of the carpet, rugs, and furniture steam cleaned. We rented a machine for a few days, despite my dad's offering to come over and do it for us. I'd rather watch my husband clean our house than my father!


We brought the new year in last night at my parents (my aunt Bobbie & Todd were also there), playing games, as we always do. L chose the first game, so we played Moods. Lately she always chooses Moods when given a choice of games. We then switched to Sequence, played in teams, until we toasted the new year in with our sparkling juice.

We came home shortly after midnight. The kids were up quite late, M went right to sleep, and I settled in for hours and hours of the Twilight Zone marathon. Too much caffeine and Imitrex (I was fighting a migraine all day) kept me up until nearly four. My favorite TZ episode came on at two, so I was really happy I was still wide awake then to enjoy it!

Today we had (my dad's) pizza at the parents and then came back here afterwards for our annual family craft night. We each chose a photo from the season for the front and journaling about the picture on the back side of a chipboard page. All pages are bound together with an o-ring. I need to add the front and back cover tomorrow--haven't gotten that far yet. I took individual close-ups of each page tonight, but some of them were out of focus. I'll post the close up photos tomorrow, when I have clear shots of all of them.

No comments :