Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Two on Tuesday

Given my love for alliteration, the fact that Tattoosdays are done until we get ready for some more ink, and the fact that my Tuesdays are HELL (due to a long work day in Madison, followed by teaching a class afterword once college starts back up in two weeks), I'm doing a new 'feature' on Tues. That way I will be sure to post, but it is limited and won't take me very long.

Tonight's two will be two things I'm very thankful for today.

1. My fan. It's actually M's, but he brought it home from work for me (his poor co-workers!). As the hotflashes are kicking my ass round the clock, my little fan is a breath of fresh air (LOL) that keeps me from losing any more of my meager store of sanity. It has started smelling kind of hot (overuse??), but I will keep using it until it dies! I love this fan. A lot.

2. Citrix and remote desktop. The roads were slick this morning and the temp hovered at around 0, so I was able to stay in my cozy house and get all my work done from home today. Tomorrow's weather looks like it will be worse, so probably another super-productive Citrix day for me.

No comments :