Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Inhale. Exhale.

Luciana has been drawing a series of pics of Indian dancers over the past few weeks. She has quite a collection of them now.

This is what the kids (L & H) did tonight. They played and giggled for the longest. They were trying to call various cats to see who could lure the most cats to come through 'their' door. The little tent had three doors. I'm not sure how they defined 'doors', but they agreed that there were three. Somehow the game and giggling evaporated and it turned into an argument over who 'owned' which door. It ended with my child being utterly beastly. She proclaimed that since she built the tent, she owned all three doors. Voices got louder. He stormed out. She had to participate in a parental discussion about kindness, friends, and selfishness. I hate when my child acts turdly to others.


Rain has kept me from weeding for the last two nights, and I'm getting really frustrated! There are still bits of the garden I can enjoy that are relatively weed free. These flowers are different species of Echinacea.

No comments :