Sunday, July 05, 2009

Take my hand; it'll be alright; come and save your soul tonight


We had a very nice fourth. I was all set to get the perfect fireworks pictures this year. I studied my photography book and my camera settings and was ready to shoot a masterpiece. I left my camera however, so I have no photos from the day except these, taken right after a big lunch at my mom's house.



<-- My dad







<--My man





<-- My favorite aunt (who has no idea I took this picture! :-P )




I spent 9.5 hours weeding today. I finished the whole front garden! I'm so flipping sore now!! Mark got the back border cleaned up and weeded. We didn't get to either of the side gardens yet. This represents the entirety of my day.


M & L (and Chloe) enjoyed some time hanging out by the fire on the patio, while I finished up the weeding and then the dishes.



1 comment :

em for mighty said...

sorry i never made it to help you weed! i also missed the protest. mr. man needed his car. i hope everything went well. hey--maybe i can make the farmer's market on wednesday with the bike stroller?