Sunday, July 26, 2009

She's 19!!






We've had an action-packed, busy weekend, and I didn't get any time at all to work in the garden! Saturday was the home garden tour, and as always, I have to work with M. throughout the day. We spent most of the datenight being pissed at each other about a situation earlier in the day. I'm right. He's wrong. Though, I'm sure you already figured that out. It was not one of our better date nights.

Today we had L's Bharatanatyam class, and got home just in time for the visit from M's parents and brother, to join us for Dej's birthday celebration. We spent some time walking through Rotary Gardens this afternoon and then hung out at our house until it was time to go out for dinner.

Dej picked El Jardin for her birthday dinner, so we all (M's parents, my parents, M's brother and his partner, Hunter, and our family) went. We sang happy birthday to her but didn't say anything to the servers about it. The cute young male servers, who had been checking Dej out through most of the meal, then got together and sang to her again and brought her out a free birthday dessert. It was so cute, and she was so embarassed!

Since my weekend was so non-productive, I still have lots to get done. Plus, Dej & Joe are coming back here in a little bit to visit with us some more, so I need to wrap up this short, boring blog entry.

No comments :