Friday, September 18, 2009

Another wild Friday night

I'm feeling pretty good right now. I have my grading and prep done already, and it's only Friday! That means I can focus on my homeschooling work tomorrow, and then I can enjoy the weekend.

Mark's working on chili prep--chopping vegetables--for the annual chili cookoff tomorrow night. Notice the his red, watery eyes, from the onions he just finished chopping. That, right there, should be an indicator that onions are disgusting and should not be eaten by humans.

I've been working in the kitchen, so I can hang with M while he chops and I grade. He's got the radio on, and they've been playing good music tonight, that has helped me feel in a good mood and hyper! Thompson Twins, The Cars, Rick Springfield, John Cougar Mellencamp--yes, it's a good radio night! L is downstairs working on one of her blogs, and H is upstairs working on the computer he built (he's spending the weekend with us, as usual).

I take pictures, every so often, of L's art table/desk, as it's always an interesting peek into her world. Here's what's going on over there right now.


This is one of her many dress designs--not sure why she picked this one to hang.


These are some random cat things she taped to the wall.

No comments :