Friday, April 17, 2009

I feel the need to kick somebody. Anybody. Volunteers?



These are some of the cute boxes that I got from my etsy jewelry from Mussara's. I had to line these up on a shelf together, because they're so cute. I'm really liking these colors together lately (the reds and oranges), although they do not remotely match my blue bedroom. I can live with it for now, though it will probably start to annoy me eventually, and I'll have to find them a new location. At the moment, though, I like to look at them from my bed.



I'm having a very bad mood day. I'm not usually in a bad mood with weather this perfectly beautiful, but I just got my ass kicked by a bunch of stuff today, and I haven't been able to pull back out of my funk yet. Maybe rewatching LOST in a little bit with my husband will help. Maybe not. At least Dej is here tonight, though she's working until 2:00 this morning. I will most likely still be up by then, and it will be nice to have some time to hang with her.



I spent most of the day grading homework (haven't even started grading exams yet!) and shoveling shit. We did get a lot of compost moved. I did something very bad to my neck, though, and I'm totally feeling like an old woman. Can't turn my head or move my left arm without excruciating pain. I ended up calling off our homeschooling work today, because of my mood and her 'tude. It just wasn't a productive combo.

Everything I start to type tonight turns into bitching, so I will just stop here. There's a rockin' episode of LOST and a mango Smirnoff calling my name!

2 comments :

em for mighty said...

mmmmmm mango....
i hope you feel better. i had to take a nap yesterday to get out of my funk. (my husband took the 3 year old to the park & the baby & i napped--yay!!)
& then after they went to bed, i got to watch the rest of LOST...its about time miles got some attention.

VeganMom said...

The mango is awesome, but I have to say the green apple Smirnoff is still my favorite.

Naps are always good!

YES! I love Miles, and I can't believe how many people don't like him. I tend to enjoy sarcasm, though. A lot! :)