Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Two on Tuesday

My brain was sucked absolutely dry at work today. So as I was staring slack-jawed at my screen, wondering how I could get my brain to come up with two things, inspiration hit. My vacant stare wandered around the room to...tah dah...the Netflix dvds on the entertainment center that we're watching this week.

Our two current Netflix dvds are:

1. Dexter Season 2 - I never would have selected this, but our friends Rick & Lynn (very smart vegans) recommended it. It's very interesting and unique. It's about at my threshhold for violence, but the justice theme makes the violence bearable. It has certainly led me to some interesting thoughts and contemplations. I like that it has caused me to look at things from such a different perspective and it's entertaining my brain for now, so we'll keep watching.

2. Absolutely Fabulous (Season 1, I think, but I'm too lazy to get up and walk over to look at it) - I have seen these all several times, but still enjoy them immensely.

And I'll post a completely unrelated picture, since I'm stuck waiting for Mark to finish drawing, so we can watch one of our shows. Here's my baby with her baby.

1 comment :

em for mighty said...

DEXTER is a lot of fun. the violence is usually only a couple of minutes of the show. i recommend it as well (im a fan of the actor from his work on 6 FEET UNDER)